What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Need advice and your opinion

Trickster86

Hello community,

I am building a new PC and recently I have been pondering on what PSU to choose. I have 2 options:
1. Corsair AX1000
2. Seasonic Prime Px850

If i choose the 2nd option I can also use sleeved cables which I am able to find in my country. If I choose the first one I am unable to find any kind of sleeved cables for it for sale.

I plan to have an RTx 3080, Amd 5700x or Intel I10900K, a few hard drives, 6 rgb fans, 2 fan controllers, a cpu cooler (air for now but will probaboy upgrade to aio in the next months) and Lian Li o11 dynamic xl rgb white.

Can you pretty please help me with an advice on what PSU to choose?

Last edited:

Bond007

850w will be more than enough power, and they are both high quality units. What is the price difference where you are?

Trickster86

The difference of price between them is 40 Euro for Corsair being the most expensive one. I am still inclining towards the Seasonic one just because I can also buy sleeved cables as for Corsair I can't find any for sale at least here in my country.

Bond007

I that case the prime would be an excellent choice. In reality you go to a cheaper product (for example a seasonic focus plus gold or corsair RMx), but the prime is an even better product (obviously priced higher as well).

Latest posts

Twitter