What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Need advices regarding HDMI cable!

Patriote

Hey guys!

So I bought a BluRay player for my girlfriend and now I need to get her an HDMI cable since this thing does not come with any cables other than RCAs... Anyway, so yeah, she just got a Samsung 37" FullHD 1080P LCD TV and yeah, she actually uses the speakers on it... Anyway, I was looking at HDMI cables on NCIX.com but I can't really pick one ... There are soo many! I don't know which one would be right.

I found this one but is it possible that an HDMI cable is only for VIDEO rather than VIDEO & AUDIO?

ION Cables HDMI 10FT Super High Speed HDMI Digital Video Cable - Ion Cables - HDMI1.3-MM-10

Thanks guys!

yamawho

You are kidding me right? Really?

But wait a minute...! I prefer to pay 10$ for an HDMI cable that doesn't come from Dollaramma Lol!

And can you help me with my question?
He he ... I purchased 2 this week and they work with video and sound :thumb:

I payed 7$ for the same cable at MagiPrix last week ...

bonanza2000

More cables than you can shake a stick out here. I have bought from them before and they are cheap and quick and do the job
HDMI Cable

edit: ha ha ha when I actually looked at everyone else's link it was to the same place. :doh:

Jake_HT

Great! I ordered 3 of them! Great site! A shame that it not located in Canada...Oh Well! Guess I'mana have to pay duty fees and stuff! For 3,37$USD It's still a good deal!
Yeah just gotta buy a bunch of stuff from there it makes it worth it!

You'll be surprised at the quality of the cable for $3 too.

Latest posts

Twitter