What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Need Drivers ASAP

cmac79

i benn tryin to find these drivers for my neibors laptop and i cannot find them for some reason...everywhere i go u gotta pay or all u get is that stupid a** driver scan thingy....anyone know where i can get em.
Atheros AR5007EG Wireless Network Adaptor and Broadcom 590x 10/100 Ethernet and microsoft ISATAP Adaptor #3

cmac79

ive been to the atheros site and can't find the driver and everywhere i went for the broadcom one i always have to pay or dl that stupid driver scan....i don't understand why i can't find none of them. ive gotten the drivers for this laptop before with no probs...its an acer aspire 5315 series model# ICL50

headsh0t

Did you try the Acer website for drivers? Cause I did and I found exactly what you're looking for in 2 mins. For some reason the www.Acer.ca website doesnt work so jsut goto the www.acer.com site and Support > Drivers > Choose make/model.

Or here is a direct link if you're that lazy: Service & Support

cmac79

that was my prob the acer.ca wasn't workin duhhhhhhhhh never tried .com lmao thanx headshot

tzetsin

another fix (if you can) is to install a usb wireless adapter, then run windows update. windows update drivers for lan and wlan are pretty good. best to the them from the manufactures website, but win update will do in alot of cases.

Heh, i had this same problem yesterday. Couldn't get drivers because acer was down, and this is what i did to solve it.

Latest posts

Twitter