What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Need help, I del partition and created news one... now I wish I hadn't

Mr. Friendly

I just Googled how to recover a deleted partition and a lot of different apps came up saying that's what they do.

so let's hope someone on here has used an app for that...or do some Google-fu of your own and see what's respected as best option?

JD

Staff member
EaseUS is usually what I would use, but you'd have to buy it. You can let it scan for free first to see if it'll restore what you want.

I'm assuming you want the data back too? Creating a new partition over it is kind of bad, but hopefully you didn't write any data yet.

danmitch1

Check out my recent adventure here

Coach

Thanks, I did see Recuva but spent all the money on EaseUS. Got the files back though...

sswilson

Staff member
Thanks, I did see Recuva but spent all the money on EaseUS. Got the files back though...
Cool! Glad to hear it worked out for you, and thanks for letting us know that EaseUS is a viable option if somebody else runs into the same kind of problem.