What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Need help with core 21

LoTech

I just want to thank you all for the advice you have given me concerning the core 21 issue I had.
I think that since I have been at this folding for some time that I am somewhat of an expert at it.
In the end I have found out that I made a simple mistake. When I set up the new client on my rebuild
I thought I dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's, but in fact I slipped up. Although the client said my passkeys matched, they weren't even inserted. I did insert them, but obviously forgot to save the insert.
Yes they matched since they were blank. Embarrassed, but happy to be back folding, I again thank you all. I have taken all advice and things are running smoothly. New drivers, flags off and cpu slots removed. Life is now as it should be. Happy holidays to all and thanks again.

Lotech

SwingOP3

Although the client said my passkeys matched, they weren't even inserted. I did insert them, but obviously forgot to save the insert.
Lotech
Admittedly, I've done that........................a few times.:doh:

akira749

I just want to thank you all for the advice you have given me concerning the core 21 issue I had.
I think that since I have been at this folding for some time that I am somewhat of an expert at it.
In the end I have found out that I made a simple mistake. When I set up the new client on my rebuild
I thought I dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's, but in fact I slipped up. Although the client said my passkeys matched, they weren't even inserted. I did insert them, but obviously forgot to save the insert.
Yes they matched since they were blank. Embarrassed, but happy to be back folding, I again thank you all. I have taken all advice and things are running smoothly. New drivers, flags off and cpu slots removed. Life is now as it should be. Happy holidays to all and thanks again.

Lotech
Simple mistake that can always happen :thumb:

Cheers!

MARSTG

So how is the situation on Core 21 now? It affects nVidia GPUs only? What about big Maxwell on Core 21, how does that go?

Latest posts

Twitter