What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Need help with my dual rad in a single loop

jusdrink

ok installed new mb boot up no problem. the only problem that im having now is that i dont think the button is working on the cosmos s everything is hooked up i have to turn it on with the mb power button. ill show a pic that i have stored of the new board. figured since i had to buy a new one might as well and buy the ftw version of the 780i so i get vdroop control. if anyone can help i know this thread is about my waterloop but i wanted to know if you guys know where i can pick up a mosfet heatsink as the one i got was for the 780i not 780i ftw theres different spacing. and i dont feel like adding another waterblock to my loop and dont feel like taking everything out again. right no im using some zalman heatsinks but they seem really hot and are really not designed for all that heat, any help would be greatly appreciated. would mos-c1 from ENZOTECH work better?

Attachments

• DSC02691.jpg
    DSC02691.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

jusdrink

mostly done gota tighty up sum wires but have to wait for new power button for the cosmos s tell me what you think and if i should make any changes. as far as temps go they look the same when i just had the q6600 on water with the mcr220. so im happy for now

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 175

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
You need to have the 24-pin extension in use for the touch sensitive power button to work in the Cosmos. The 2 small wires that come off it power the sensor inside the switch.

Edit: or splice the wires into your PSU's 24 pin header.

jusdrink

yea im using the ext. cable that was included thanx though. the power on the switch stays on. i spoke to coolermaster there going to send me a new power switch, when they get more in stock, seems like other people are having the same problem.

Latest posts