What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Need help with "No any device exists!"

Jaydu

I been having an issue with my parents computer.After posting and scanning devices it comes up in red with error message "No any device exists!". I changed the battery. I tried defferent hard drives, I have updated the bios, i have reinstalled windows xp, I have installed Linux. I have taken out the ram and moved slots I have tried no gpu and different gpus. I have enabled and disabled the IDE drives. I have unpluged everything from the board and added it one at a time. I have cleared the cmos. nothing seems to work. Any ideas guys/girls.

The build Motherboard: Biostar H55HD
CPU: I3-540
Ram: 4g patriot 2x2g 1333 PSD32G1332
PSU: OCZ 700watt modxstream
GPU: HD5770 or a HD5550 I have tried both
HDD: Seagate 500g sata 2
DVDD: LG sata

If there is anyone who could help me with this I will be in your debt.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Check your bios to see what hardware options are enabled. For example, raid controller/extra sata controller, serial/parallel devices, etc - Disable anything you don't absolutely need (remember you can always turn it back on again later if you turn off something essential by accident). Then disconnect everything from the PC save your keyboard, mouse and screen. Post it again and see if anything is different then let us know.

Jaydu

I have disabled all my ports that I don't need and it stills has the same error. I am thinking the board is dead.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
I have disabled all my ports that I don't need and it stills has the same error. I am thinking the board is dead.

What about raid controllers? Sata controller? Try turning them off or setting them to IDE/Compatible if you cant and see if the error goes away (you might not be able to boot into windows though).

Jaydu

Thanks for all the help guys but I have fixed the problem Under Advance settings in the bios. Then under On board PCI/PCI-E is where you find your PATA disable that and boo-ya fixed.

Latest posts