What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell New 1080p Gaming PC (i5-6600K, 16GB RAM, RX480 8GB, 250GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Win10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frugalmeister

This listing is for a new, fully custom, premium, mid-range gaming PC built by me. Its full specs are listed below, but in a nutshell its parts have been hand-picked for their reliability, longevity and upgradeability to provide a quality 1080p gaming experience in a premium package. With its fully customizable RGB lighting, this build is a one-of-a-kind piece you can proudly display in any room of your home or office.

Full Specifications
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor (max turbo: 3.9GHz)
  • Cooler: Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK 68.5 CFM CPU Cooler
  • Motherboard: Asus Z170 PRO GAMING/AURA ATX
  • Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
  • Video Card: Asus Radeon RX 480 8GB ROG STRIX Video Card (max: 1330MHz)
  • Primary Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
  • Secondary Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
  • Case: Inwin 303 Black ATX Mid Tower Case
  • Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
  • Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit (with genuine Certificate of Authenticity)
  • Case Fans: x7 ARCTIC Arctic F12 74.0 CFM 120mm Fan
  • LED Controller: NZXT Hue+ with x4 RGB LED Strips
  • Cabling: CableMod individually sleeved black and white cables
  • Cabling: x3 SilverStone sleeved black 1-to-2 fan splitter cables

Asking Price: $1,849

attachment.php

I/O Ports
Front (Case)
2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x Audio jacks
Back (Motherboard)
1 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI-D, 1 x VGA
1 x USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 4 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0
1 x Gigabit LAN port, 1 x PS/2 port
1 x Optical S/PDIF port, 5 x Audio jacks
Back (Video Card)
2 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DVI-D

PCPartPicker URL (total does not include taxes and shipping)
https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/rZzzd6

Note: All parts are brand new and have only been used to test that they are fully functional. Invoices available on demand.

Questions & Answers

1. What makes this PC better than a cheaper, off-the-shelf brand like Alienware?

With an off-the-shelf PC you rarely know exactly what you're getting in terms of components (aside from the CPU and video card). Are they from a reputable manufacturer? What's their quality like? Are they fully compatible with each other? Are they upgradeable?

With this custom PC there's no mystery. Feel free to look up any of the above parts online and read some reviews. You'll soon realize that they've all been skillfully selected to deliver a quality system built to last. I'm also happy to answer any questions you may have.

2. What makes this PC upgradeable?

• The CPU is a sixth generation Core i5 that can be swapped out for a more powerful seventh generation model if desired.
  • The CPU and motherboard allow for significant overclocks with the proper know-how.
  • The CPU cooler can be swapped out for a water cooler, ideal for more aggressive overclocks.
  • The memory can be doubled with the addition of two more 2x8GB sticks of RAM or even quadrupled with 4x16GB sticks.
  • The video card can be switched out for a more powerful one if desired, or a second RX 480 can be added to the system for Crossfire.
  • The case has room for a second 3.5" HDD.
  • The power supply has enough wattage to accomodate all of the above-mentioned upgrades.

3. How do you control the RGB lighting?

There are two RGB lighting systems in the PC that are controlled indepently via software:

1. The NZXT Hue+ is connected to 4 magnetic RGB LED strips bordering the tempered glass side panel. Lighting is controlled via the NZXT CAM software, which allows for synchronized effects for all 4 strips.
  2. The Motherboard and Video Card RGB lighting is controlled via the ASUS AURA software, which allows for independent or synchronized effects for both devices.

4. What software comes pre-installed on this PC?

Only the following software has been pre-installed on the Samsung 250GB SSD:

• Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit (fully updated)
  • ASUS AI Suite 3
  • ASUS GPU Tweak II
  • ASUS AURA
  • NZXT CAM
  • Samsung Magician
  • CPUID CPU-Z
  • Drivers

5. Can you overclock the CPU for me?

Yes, for an additional cost of $100. Please get in touch with me for more info.

6. Do you offer support?

Support for this purchase is offered in the form of a full system image backup using Macrium Reflect on a bootable 16GB USB flash drive, along with instructions on how to restore it. For all other issues I offer paid tech support. Please get in touch with me for more info.

7. Can I inspect this PC before purchasing it?

Absolutely. A visit to my location in Montreal can be scheduled. Please get in touch with me for more info.

8. Can you ship this PC to my address?

This build is only available via pickup from Montreal following receipt of payment. I am not willing to risk shipping due to potential damage and increased cost. Please get in touch with me for more info.

9. How do you accept payment?

Payment can be made via cash or Interac e-Transfer at the provided email address. Please get in touch with me for more info.

Happy gaming! :biggrin:

Attachments

• OKHEL01-1.jpg
    OKHEL01-1.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,203
  • OKHEL01-2.jpg
    OKHEL01-2.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 1,172
  • OKHEL01-3.jpg
    OKHEL01-3.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 1,175
  • OKHEL01-4.jpg
    OKHEL01-4.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 1,176
  • OKHEL01-5.jpg
    OKHEL01-5.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,179
  • OKHEL01-6.jpg
    OKHEL01-6.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 1,175
  • OKHEL01-7.jpg
    OKHEL01-7.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 1,175
  • OKHEL01-8.jpg
    OKHEL01-8.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,166
  • OKHEL01-9.jpg
    OKHEL01-9.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,178
  • OKHEL01-10.jpg
    OKHEL01-10.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 1,175
Last edited:

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Comment deleted.

Price comments are not allowed in the BST, period. Regardless of what you think of the price, don't post anything about it here. If you think someone has made an error, a polite private message can be sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts