What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Gallery New 9900k Build.

Lysrin

I have tried things over the years to get better temps; different air cooling options, push/pull setups, etc. I've always been underwhelmed. There have been little differences for sure but never anything that has blown me away.

Part of my goal for doing the custom loop, aside from just building it for fun and the experience, is an attempt to see if I can get the better cooling others experience, ideally without things getting too loud. Now granted, I sabotaged myself already picking a small case, but I wanted that this time to get my PC up on the desk and visible, especially if I spend all this money on a custom loop; I want to be able to see it! ;)

It'll be interesting to see how it turns out, and I already accept that I am likely never going to be "done"! lol

danmitch1

5.1ghz as requested.

N83jBRz.jpg

Thanks, im actually back on the 9900k side of the fence now lol.

danmitch1

I have tried things over the years to get better temps; different air cooling options, push/pull setups, etc. I've always been underwhelmed. There have been little differences for sure but never anything that has blown me away.

Part of my goal for doing the custom loop, aside from just building it for fun and the experience, is an attempt to see if I can get the better cooling others experience, ideally without things getting too loud. Now granted, I sabotaged myself already picking a small case, but I wanted that this time to get my PC up on the desk and visible, especially if I spend all this money on a custom loop; I want to be able to see it! ;)

It'll be interesting to see how it turns out, and I already accept that I am likely never going to be "done"! lol

Just recently I RMA'd 2 corsair Sp120s I had setup in a push-pull on my h55 cooler for my gpu. I now have the original h55 fan hooked up and I can tell you there is a big difference in heat now, with the 2 fans I was topping out at 43-45c and now with the original fan im seeing 55c.

A less impressive setup was my push-pull on my h100i v2, removing the push-pull only raised temps by 4ish degrees Celsius.

crazyea

Im tempted to swap out the fractal case fans for some Noctuas but Im not sure it would be money well spent.

Latest posts

Twitter