What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New addition to BST Rules

norfolk

Yep i LOVE it!.....Keeps all the posters of sale items responsible for photo"s as soon as the FS thread is created. Good job guy"s.

terrybear

Banned
Just curious, this rule here: " ES or Engineering Sample Chips are considered property of their respective manufacturers and cannot be re-sold as per their own NDA's. " Would this not mean that sky cant do what he's been doing then?

Lpfan4ever

No. ES chips are usually processors sent out for reviews/whatever well before launch. Sky usually only sells retail GPUs from what I've seen.

Arinoth

Staff member
No. ES chips are usually processors sent out for reviews/whatever well before launch. Sky usually only sells retail GPUs from what I've seen.

That would be correct. All the items SKy ever sells are retail models. It's why sometimes you see an ES model in the new model came out review but never on his Sell thread.

enaberif

It shows responsibility and accountability... the long time users will see this and show respect for the choices made...

Being a long time user I highly disagree. There is a reason why there is a warning system on the board for. This is just admins/mods being lazy and not wanting to properly do their job.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Being a long time user I highly disagree. There is a reason why there is a warning system on the board for. This is just admins/mods being lazy and not wanting to properly do their job.

:doh::doh::doh::doh:

Wow. You have no idea how much time the moderators spend on here. Personally it's usually 2-3 hours a day for me. When it bumped up to dealing with 2-3 BST issues a day instead of one every 2-3 days, it was time for a change. Sorry Gav didn't consult with you personally on this. Now get over it.