What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New AMD 5000G Series CPU Spotted With INSANE Infinity Fabric Clock! Zen 4 Is Crazy Fast And more

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team

Let’s get started with AMD. I think I speak for all apu lovers when I say that I’m tired of waiting. The last APU we could buy on its own from the company was the 3400g, and let’s be real, by today’s standards, it’s not the greatest. It’s only a quad-core CPU, it’s still based on the Zen + architecture and its vega graphics aren’t as optimized as the newer versions.

Which brings us to the 4000G series of APU’s. While it’s a great lineup, it has 2 problems. One, it’s technically a generation behind in terms of CPU cores with its Zen 2 based cores. And Two, well… you can't buy one since it's exclusive to OEMs.

And now, we got our first sighting of the 5000G Series with the 5750G. I know, the name is blurred out, but the OP did confirm it was a 5750G while replying to people. He also revealed some specs for the APU. it’s of course a ryzen 7 so it gets 8 cores and 16 threads, it would have a base clock of 3.8 GHz and can boost to 4.75Ghz on all cores. As for the graphics, it’s still the same as the 4750G with 8 vega CU’s but that’s not why this CPU is great.

Twitter