What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New AMD Build

Dwayne

good luck on the hunt for the 5900x I have been hunting one for 5 months

I ordered a 5900X through Mike's Computers in BC and for the last 3 weeks I have been number 11 in the queue. I ordered around 9:30 Nov 5th, the day the chips were "available" and I believe they started taking orders at 9:00. Disappointing when I see other people get chips from other Canadian retailers, but since we are not supposed to travel I can't go to Victoria and order something in person at MemEx. No other sources for computer hardware on the island that I would pay. There might be a few independent operators but their prices are usually bad, really bad. All I can do is wait, and hope more people ahead of me find other chips and drop off the list!

gingerbee

I hear what your say 100% cause I am thinking about doing the same but every time I call my local Canada computers they tell me they haven't gotten any at all for customers let alone any for stock lol yet they have had stock of 5800x for a few weeks now.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
i got lucky with this 5900x i got it and a Ncase M1 V6 for $1100 which is great deal. now i can make a watercooled itx rig when things settle.

Latest posts