What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New build

Dwayne

Your PSU will be more than fine for the system. Here are the specs from AMD's site:

ATI Radeon HD 4850 System Requirements
  • 450 Watt or greater power supply with 75 Watt 6-pin PCI Express® power connector recommended (550 Watt and two 6-pin connectors for ATI CrossFireX™ technology in dual mode)

lanken123

awesome, I'm hoping I'll get it next week after thursday, I'll have all week to build it and try it out.

lanken123

As for cooling, the stock CPU cooler should be alright if I'm not planing on overclocking right? the case(Antec 300) came with two rear fans and I also ordered two coolermaster 120mm fans for the front. overheating shouldn't be a problem right?

Last edited:

random_2

Hi lanken
Don't worry about dealing with Direct Canada. I've dealt with them a number of times, just because they can have some pretty good pricing. Never had an issue with them. Shipping, and packaging was just as fast and good as NCIX, and when I did have to return a couple of things there were no issues...period. As far as I know if you have had any experience with NCIX, it should be close to the same experience with DC....since they are the same organization from what I have heard.
Good luck with your new build:)

Randy