What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New Forum Bug Reports & Suggestions

JD

Staff member
I ran across this weird problem. I posted a response to MatthewJ's post about buying refurb PC. The board somehow merged my reply to his last post.

Not a bug with the forum, looks to be a moderation mishap. I'm guessing your post was: "Refurb PC then add a used graphic card but that will run you $450 CAD. Or just buy an Xbox One if you're only going to play Fortnite.".

Feel free to post it again as I've edited that part out now.

Sagath

Staff member
I ran across this weird problem. I posted a response to MatthewJ's post about buying refurb PC. The board somehow merged my reply to his last post.

No, sorry, that was my bad. I misclicked on the post, and merged it. The undo option to revert posts doesnt de-merge after it occurs.

Just an id10t error.

Lysrin

Can we no longer include a link in our signatures? Don't see an obvious link option, as there is when posting, and I don't seem to be able to get the BB url code to work. Is there a way I am missing or is it not an option anymore?

The link in my signature worked after the new forum was brought online. But when I edited it today I seem to have lost it and can't get it back.

Entz

Tried a few things and I cant get it to work. They must of disabled it..

JD

Staff member
Can we no longer include a link in our signatures? Don't see an obvious link option, as there is when posting, and I don't seem to be able to get the BB url code to work. Is there a way I am missing or is it not an option anymore?

The link in my signature worked after the new forum was brought online. But when I edited it today I seem to have lost it and can't get it back.
Looks like I can do it from the backend of things, so if you want it back, just PM me the details and I'll edit it.

Probably for the best though since it stops spammers from embedding links in their signatures.

Lysrin

Looks like I can do it from the backend of things, so if you want it back, just PM me the details and I'll edit it.

Probably for the best though since it stops spammers from embedding links in their signatures.
I figured it was a safety thing of that sort. Thanks JD! I'll send the link to you. Just wanted to link to a specific post in my custom loop thread. For posterity you know 😜

Samir

Been a while since I logged in and love seeing the upgrade to xenforo. I too have been tied to vb for a long time (since 2004) on my own site due to heavy customization. After the shakedown between vb and xen, the forum world has spoken and I see everyone on the xen platform.

Too bad I'll be moving to ipb when I do as xen still doesn't have what I need, but great to see xen here especially in the light theme which works awesome. Great work guys!

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter