What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New Forum Bug Reports & Suggestions

JD

Staff member
I had to do a forced refresh (ctrl+f5) to get it to show back up here in case anyone else has issues, or you could clear your browser cache entirely.

lowfat

Staff member
On mobile would it be possible to get the page previous/next arrows @ the top? Currently you have to scroll to the bottom of the posts, which you could end up scrolling too far and start viewing the other content.

On non-mobile it shows the page previous/next on both the top and bottom.

MattWServices

Administrator
On mobile would it be possible to get the page previous/next arrows @ the top? Currently you have to scroll to the bottom of the posts, which you could end up scrolling too far and start viewing the other content.

On non-mobile it shows the page previous/next on both the top and bottom.
This has been implemented.

Mr. Friendly

something is really weird with the favicon's. it's working randomly now. I was just in the i7 thread vs new CPU's and it showed fine, exited and came back out and now it doesn't show. >.<

sswilson

Staff member
Yeah... I just checked the web tech's profile and he hasn't visited the site since before Christmas so it's a good bet he probably won't get a chance to look at it until the new year.

Latest posts

Twitter