What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New Gaming Box

born2expire

Well here it is, haven't got much of a chance to push it yet, just a little Bioshock, MOH:Airbourne, and STALKER. Not a hickup yet :D

I plan to overclock this as hard as i can push it, but im gonna run it for a week or so first. I'll post my OC results as they come, but so far my temps are well in check, 25 degrees on CPU!

CPU: Intel C2D e6750 2.66GHz @ ???
Cooler: Zalman CNPS9700
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA965P - DS3 (Rev 3.3)
BIOS: F12
Graphics Card: BFG nVidia 8800GTS 640MB
Memory: 4 x DDR2 PC2-6400 Crucial Ballistix
Hard Drive: WD 500GB SATA3 (100GB for Win/Apps, 400GB for games/music) WD 120GB SATA3 hotswap bay
Power Supply: Zalman ZM600-HP 600w
Display: Hyundai L90D+, LG Flatron 1952TX (secondary)
Case: Silverstone Kublai KL02
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit

Front View - very similar to the Antec 900 minus the godey blue fans
DSCF0087.gif

Front (with hood open) - here you can clearly see the hotswapable hard drive cages, and the wireless connection for the front 120mm, very slick!
DSCF0078.gif

Side View - cleaned up my nasty SATA cabling, I'm kinda annoyed that gigabyte put the front plannel audio hookups between the CPU and PCI-e right at the back of the board :censored: Yes i know my heatsink is a little crooked, I had read in reviews that the 9700 was sharp and people whined about cutting themselves on it, well I bleed everytime I touched that thing.
DSCF0082.gif

and last, here is a pic of my dual monitor setup (I used to play alot of wow and dual monitors is godly for it! its still nice to have IRC running as I play DoD/CS)
DSCF0095.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts