What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New gaming pc build please help

moocow

OH GOD NO! I meant switch the thermal paste to another brand that is well known and tested. Absolutely use thermal paste even if it's the stuff that came with the AIO or whatever air cooler you decide to use. I also just notice that the case doesn't have a price on Amazon so the price is most likely to increase by $200. I wasn't sure if it's the same case in your original post since that didn't have a model number in the screenshot.

MvSlainXVII

Intel for now is best but if you can wait out for the 3950x till november than it's okay but i will advise to use moocow's Amd build if you are going AMD than intel.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter