What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New Gaming Rig - Asking Advice on Hardware

phatchantz

Silverstone Temjin TJ09B-W

love this case, ( whoever said that love is "blind" obviously had never laid eyes on this ) interested to see how long it will take to get one......

I just checked the Ncix stock, and they have none in stock, and none on order which strikes me as strange ??

good luck with the move and build !

Caldezar

Charlie:
Thanks for the heads up on the PSU fan. Makes me breath a lot easier about the whole "green and blue LED" issue.

Phat:
Yeah, the TJ09 is probably the nicest case I've ever layed eyes on. Not to mention that it's more than extremely well designed.

Dashock

Other then the motherboard being overkill i think everything looks good the Asus P5q-Deluxe is awesome and youll save some money and dont forget either AS5 or Artic cooling thermal paste.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Charlie:
Thanks for the heads up on the PSU fan. Makes me breath a lot easier about the whole "green and blue LED" issue.

Phat:
Yeah, the TJ09 is probably the nicest case I've ever layed eyes on. Not to mention that it's more than extremely well designed.
Don't forget that if you open the PSU casing to change the fan, then no more warranty.