What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

FishB1Z

Hey everyone,
just giving this a try since I'm fortunate enough to still have a close proximity office with a secure closed car route so PC is standbying at home.

Username: FishB1Z

Lets hope this helps :)

sswilson

Staff member
We appear to have picked up a few folders (or at least re-activated dormant ones) over the last few days....

(Not sure what's up with the "official" stats pages... they all report back a bad gateway when I attempt to view them.)

avaadorenl

cant remember how long i used to fold, but the latest hardwarecanucks youtube video made me think about it again, so here i am :)

TequilaSeLai

Hi everyone,

I'm new to folding.

Username : TequilaSeLai
I'm currently waiting for the passkey

Hope this will helps :)

sswilson

Staff member
Heh... not trying to game the system, but if you find your client isn't getting work units (shows "ready" rather than "running") sometimes shutting down the client (right-click the notification icon and select quit) and then restarting it (either from the desktop icon that was created, or from within the menu) will force it to re-check for an available unit sooner than it would if you just let it sit there doing it's thing. (I believe it also resets the waiting period for uploading completed units that couldn't connect to the upload server).

FunkyBassBuddy

New to the forum and new to f@h. Just saw the recent video so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Username: FunkyBassBuddy

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Just to be transparent, I don't think the folding tags came over when we changed forum software. I'll ask @Gav about it.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Thanks for all the help folks! We're looking into re-activating the folding tags.

Latest posts

Twitter