What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I read what the thread said but I tried all those already. I had UAC disabled for a long time already and i did all the compatibility things. I also dont have the FAH folder in Program Files. Its in an external drive.
Do you have a Vista password? FAH needs one.
Did you select "Run as administrator" for both the install.bat file and the FAH installer?
Did you change the properties of FAH to "Run as Administrator"? You will need to create a shortcut for that.

Infiniti

Do you have a Vista password? FAH needs one.
Did you select "Run as administrator" for both the install.bat file and the FAH installer?
Did you change the properties of FAH to "Run as Administrator"? You will need to create a shortcut for that.
I have a Vista password, and I selected "run as administrator" for both the .bat file and the FAH installer.

3.0charlie

I have a Vista password, and I selected "run as administrator" for both the .bat file and the FAH installer.
Good, but have you created a shortcut of fah.exe, and modified the Properties to "Run as Administrator"?

The guide posted by EddieTO is also a very good one.

3.0charlie

Since you have produced your first WU, you are entitled to your FAH tag! There is a thread that Gav checks out and adds tags to folders.

SagManQc

I've just join the team,let's hope that my soon to be qx9650 is up to the task:biggrin:

Glad to help in the effort :thumb: