What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

Mr. Gruntsworthy

I've started folding on the rig listed in my sig. I currently don't do anything intensive on it, so i figured i'll run it on this machine. I have no performance drops doing my normal daily surfing/internet perusing, so I'm just going to leave it on until I need to do something intensive like play a game or something.

I'm running the standard client and the GPU2 client.

Sagath

Staff member
yay. Up and running on my Q6600 and 8800gt :thumb: I do prefer the nice pritty gfx nVidia version to the command prompt circa 1992 CPU version however....:rofl:

Thanks for the help!

JShupka

Just jumped ship from the NCIX folding team. Currently, I've got a GTX260 running, and in the next week or two, should have my 2 8800gt's back up as well. My PS3 runs from time to time as well. I fold because it's addictive...and of course to save the world etc, etc :thumb:

LCB001

Just jumped ship from the NCIX folding team. Currently, I've got a GTX260 running, and in the next week or two, should have my 2 8800gt's back up as well. My PS3 runs from time to time as well. I fold because it's addictive...and of course to save the world etc, etc :thumb:
Welcome to the Team, looks like you'll fit in great with the rest of us addic...world-saving types.

Don't forget to ask for your Folding Tag...http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardwarecanucks-f-h-team/8325-folding-tag-requests.html

chrisk

Folding Captain
Welcome to the team!

netforce

Just decided to start folding... seems like all the cool kids are doing it now :haha:
My main rig is a Core i7 920 @ 4Ghz + GTX 295, so it should be a good folder once i set everything up correctly.
I also have a PS3 that does nothing but collect dust... so it will fold away within a week :)

Twitter