What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

SugarJ

Staff member
Yes I did! Thanks wifey... we actually were folding with her machine last year but stopped when I change out her video card for an ATI. With the contest I figured it was time to fold again, and leave it folding when we can.
If she wins, you gotta put the card in her machine...........:haha:

KeepSix

:bananafunky:

I am officially folding for Team #54196 as "KeepSix" :canadianwave:

I installed the 6.23 client for my Q6600. :punk:

KeepSix

Alright, I missed this thread when I applied for the tags. I fold under the name Gunny_Highway (Cookie for whoever can tell me where that's from), stats are here: [email protected]
I'm using this rig as a gaming/folding rig, and I do game quite a bit, so I'm using 4 Unicore clients for my Q9400 @ 3.6GHz so that I can still fold with 3 cores while playing my Source bssed games and 1-2 cores with newer games. Also, deadlines are longer so I don't have to worry that during gaming pausing one or two of them will cause a missed deadline. I also use the GPU2 client for my GTX260, which I believe what I'm going to start trying is folding with a small bit of power while gaming, instead of pausing the thing completely. I get (according to FahMON) aabout 6.5-7K PPD for the video card and a combined total of about 1.2K PPD when all four are running.

Hamburger Hill? Do I get a coockie?

Lpfan4ever

Ding ding, Clint is God. Cookie for you. Now lets stop before we get yelled at for spamming this thread :rofl:

Latest posts

Twitter