What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

J1NJ1

Harrow

Hey guys ive been a Hardware Canucks reader for a while, but this is my first time in the forums.

Hope my Q6600 + 4870 can contribute something to [email protected] lol

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Welcome to the Forum and the Team. Your rig will most certainly contribute to the Team, and will definitely enter you in the contest.

zVp

Got a little 8800GT chugging away occasionally now. The contest motivated me to run the GPU client in the background now; I even upped the clocks a bit from stock to help a bit.

Redwolf

Hi all,

I've actually been folding for HWC for a few months now and never posted to the forum.

So hi to all and good luck to those in the current contest!

LCB001

Redwolf

Great to finally hear from you Redwolf, seen you on the charts and was wondering where you were.

Don't forget to ask for your Folding Tag http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardwarecanucks-f-h-team/8325-folding-tag-requests.html

Welcome To The Best Team In Folding...:thumb:
Thanks for the welcome.

I guess I've been lazy in posting to the forum, but that doesn't stop me from folding! :biggrin:

I'm just surprised somebody noticed me on the charts.

Anyhoo... thanks again and GO TEAM!! :canadianwave:

Dwayne

My wife thanks you all for the kind words of welcome. She told me to answer since she really has no interest in the forum, or any forum for that matter, but I forced her to read the welcome messages you guys sent. As for now, her machine folds, slowly. It would be nice if they could make a better ATI client, but at least it contributes.