What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

LCB001

I started folding two days ago. Done 3 units so far. It seems that client is using at most 25% of mine CPU (Q9450). I have set Core Priority to "Slightly higher" and "CPU Usage Percent" is set to 100 as well. Does anybody know why my CPU load is so low? Sorry I am not an overclocker, my MB is cheap ECS board based on NVIDIA 7050 chipset.
Which client did you download ?, by the look of your points I would guess you are running the Uniprocessor or Classic client. The one you want is the SMP client which will use all 4 cores...

Welcome to the Team...:canadianwave:

middlemarkal

hello i'm folding, was on NCIX but changed
1 260 and 1 client cpu

middlemarkal

hope to get the corei7 and 2 * 4870 up soon:clap:

lsorense

Website
www.tinyplanet.ca
Hmm, apparently my post got lost somehow.

I tried to post a few days ago, but I guess I hadn't submitted yet before firefox commited suicide.:censored:

I was folding for another team for a while, but this seems more interesting.

Currently I have a Q6600, an athlon 2400XP-M, and Athlon 64 3500+ and a Xeon E5420 folding. All running linux of course.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
One of the few using the Linux Client. It will be interesting to see what kind of ppd you have with your setup.

Welcome to the Team.

Plathora

+1

Long time forum/review reader. Up and running as of last night. Need to get some resisters to get the second video card running. Hope to be able to crank out 12k/day on this puppy.

trayton

Website
www.exegaming.org
Alright I think I just started lol Charlie you got MSN or anything so I can contact you?

My name should be Trayton on the folding thing and I'm pretty sure I joined the team hopefully can go in that contest as well!

dhoshaw

Just started folding less than 2 weeks ago. I have 1 GPU and 6 CPU clients running.

Latest posts

Twitter