What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

Airshehan

Website
www.artgamingclan.weebly.com
Hey guys,

I am generally new to folding and I decided I wanted to fold with HWC! My folding name is the same as my forum name (Airshehan)! I am really excited to start!

Thanks Guys,
Airshehan.

Nademon

Hey Airshehan! +1 for what charlie said. I hope you know what you're getting yourself into! Chances are you'll be completely hooked for reasons you can't explain :)

hertz9753

Hey Airshehan! +1 for what charlie said. I hope you know what you're getting yourself into! Chances are you'll be completely hooked for reasons you can't explain :)

I agree. Soon you will be looking at the clock waiting for the next EOC update and in an hour and a half it's time to check kakao stats to see how many points you will have at the next EOC update. I don't have a problem like some of these other guys. I could quit right now if all my rigs blew up!:haha:

badatcards

Airshehan Welcome to the team:thumb:. If your folding with whats in your sig you should climb nicely up the ladder.GO CANADA:canadianwave:

Taz

Hey, this sounded really interesting, so I read up on it a couple times and decided to take the plunge this evening...well, morning now, lol. I don't know if my system is any good for this though, any suggestions/recommendations/mentoring is much welcome and appreciated, I know I have a lot to learn!

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Added cycles are always Welcome Taz (eh, my favorite cartoon when I was a youngster...). If you ever folded, use the SMP client on your Quad, and the GPU client for your GTS250.

Easiest way for help is to start a new thread in the FAH sub-Forum section.

stoanee

Hey, this sounded really interesting, so I read up on it a couple times and decided to take the plunge this evening...well, morning now, lol. I don't know if my system is any good for this though, any suggestions/recommendations/mentoring is much welcome and appreciated, I know I have a lot to learn!
Your system is definitely "good enough" for folding, welcome to the team!!

Twitter