What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

Sushi Warrior

Sorry about the dual names, I think my CPU client is set up under Sushi_warrior and GPU is SushiWarrior. I'm not really gonna bother with the CPU if it's only 200PPD, the GPU gets 8K and I find I can run it all day as I'm not gaming much anyways so that should be fine by itself.

StaciQT

Hello. I just joined. I have a 9800GTX+ (stock I think). What kind of pts should I expect? BTW, hopefully it's more than my husband crazyhorsejohnny !!!

Jake_HT

Hello. I just joined. I have a 9800GTX+ (stock I think). What kind of pts should I expect? BTW, hopefully it's more than my husband crazyhorsejohnny !!!
5150-6400 PPD (511pt - 353pt) ish... depending on WU, shader clocks, etc...

Welcome to the team :canadianwave:

Last edited:

Infiniti

I'm getting 6630PPD right now, so you can expect what Jake said.

Welcome to the team! :thumb:

djbon2112

Hey guys. I'm djbon2112 (same as the username) on [email protected] Just switched over from team 33 ([H]ard) but I like to support my fellow Canuckers!

I fold on my server using the spare CPU cycles, it's a dual-core Xeon E5320 , but I barely use it, so almost all the power is for folding!

badatcards

Hey guys. I'm djbon2112 (same as the username) on [email protected] Just switched over from team 33 ([H]ard) but I like to support my fellow Canuckers!

I fold on my server using the spare CPU cycles, it's a dual-core Xeon E5320 , but I barely use it, so almost all the power is for folding!
Right on djbon2112 and welcome to the team:thumb:,Hardware Cancucks is the place to be:punk:.GO CANADA:canadianwave:

dinmaster

Sorry i haven't posted yet, i did a wu a while ago when i saw this site and joined but crash and all that non sense i finally came back to fold for the canucks being one myself :thumb: why not help the crew :canadianwave: i like the reviews, the people, the site is great and full of information. O and the contest has me on overdrive with all my computers / ps3 folding like mad, and if i end up getting a 4890 :whistle: ill fold that as well :punk:

Last edited:
Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter