What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

badatcards

It's nice to see some more members join the team:thumb:. Welcome to our little addiction:clap:. WTF Way To Fold

blaze_125

I have Dev servers at work that don't do much when we don't need to test anything, so that's what they do... They fold!

bwm

The farm

Ok folks, as promissed, and posted elsewhere, this is my little three rig farm:
All identical as shown in the My System Specs Pull-Down box.
One more rig is planned for my wife very shortly after Christmas,
which will be the main PPD maker.

odis172

Well the contest was enough incentive for me to switch over from my 1 man folding team.. all of the other folders from my clan have stopped. Not sure what got me started on folding, have been doing it for about a year now, must be the excellent point system they have. Cant stay away from a competition, especially if all it involves is a few keystrokes.

Arinoth

Staff member
Welcome to the club and the HWC addiction. You check in however rarely check out :clap::thumb:Way To Fold

badatcards

Welcome to the team vagnaar:thumb:. The Stats pages that keep track of points is acting up and I dont see you on them yet but if FahMon or FahSpy say its working, Its workin. keep it upWay To Fold

Latest posts

Twitter