What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

chrisk

Folding Captain

_dangtx_

Banned
why thank you sir!

lets get ya going. did you already start or looking for pointers? :)

souper

Banned
hi again

I think im good to go, I'm already folding. put my nick and team number, and im off and running. But any pointers could help out.

_dangtx_

Banned
well. what hardware are you using, which clients?

if everything is stable dont touch it, perhaps a little overclock if the temps allow.

souper

Banned
hi

I'm using gpu2 client with 8800gt. Seems pretty stable... Is it possible to fold with your cpu 2 at the same time? I got a phenom 2 940

homer98

Hey All ! just built a new system, pretty excited to start folding and help out the team. GTX460 and i7 930 going to try both folding and see how it goes. maybe not too much until the weather cools down in the fall but ready to go and will do what I can !

Also would like to request a folding Tag, Thanks 1!

Last edited:

chrisk

Folding Captain
Welcome everyone! I have been away frequently this summer so sorry to have missed your welcomes!

We will use this thread now for our tag requests as well in an attempt to clean up the sticky area. New members, see the original post in this thread on how to request a folding tag.

I will look at getting the guides organized a little better after consulting the folks who have spent the time and effort to create them.

Fold on everyone!

Latest posts

Twitter