What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

pscout

Fallen Folder
Not a new folder, but have been absent. Just bought a PS3 and threw Folding on it for kicks. Should boost me in the pts fairly soon :)
Glad to see you back 4Door! :biggrin:

Are you bringing some of your smp power back online too? Heating season hasn't quite hit Toronto yet but my furnace has had no reason to come on yet with my electric folding heat.

Pete

Mr. Cipher

Recently joined the forum and used to fold when the [email protected] project was running...got back into it last week. Saw that HC had a team so I decided to give my folding stats to the team.

Originally started as an older brother passed from cancer and I figured if I can contribute to research that might help prevent or treat it better than we already do, I would.

My [email protected] name is Eir, after the Norse god of the same name who was known as the "best of physicians" and renowned healing abilities.

pscout

Fallen Folder
Recently joined the forum and used to fold when the [email protected] project was running...got back into it last week. Saw that HC had a team so I decided to give my folding stats to the team.

Originally started as an older brother passed from cancer and I figured if I can contribute to research that might help prevent or treat it better than we already do, I would.

My [email protected] name is Eir, after the Norse god of the same name who was known as the "best of physicians" and renowned healing abilities.
:clap::thumb::clap:

Welcome to the Team !

Pete

Babrbarossa

I'm finally onboard- user babrbarossa - working on my first unit now (doesn't seem to be using up much processing power though)

Babrbarossa

I'm folding on the first rig in my sig (q6600) and I'm running the 5.04 beta client- not sure if that's the fastest one to run or not.