What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

Crandall

Why hello there. A 920 + 2 GTX280's can put out some significant PPD.

Thanks. My 280's aren't doing too bad, other then fan noise. It seems my 920 could be doing more but isn't, so I'll just do some more reading and figure it out. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated :thumb:

lowfat

Staff member
Not sure if you were folding before. But make sure you have the -smp flag added to the CPU client. And if it is overclocked, and you leave your computer on 24/7 using the -bigadv flag will add considerable PPD.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Welcome guys!

I'll forward Gav your usernames so that he can get some folding tags for ya. I think he is AFK right now though.

Coffaholic

Hi :)

Just started folding with the SMP client. UserID is coffaholic.

Folding is a great cause and I'm quite pleased to join a Canadian team with a passion for it.

:canadianwave:

LCB001

Welcome to the Team gentlemen, I hope you enjoy your stay.

We definately have a passion for Folding, some might call it an Addiction...:biggrin:

DrPepper

My folding name will be DrSaffy (my HWC is DrPepper). I'm kinda new to this folding stuff so could you brief me down on it quickly? (like what a team is for and what this SMP stuff is) Much appreciated.

mo' power

I installed BOINC this morning doing seti. I'll check out rosetta tomorrow but I'll mainly be sticking to seti for the time being.

LCB001

Latest posts

Twitter