What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

Slaughter

Hey! Just thought I would post here as I finished my first WU today! :p

Folding for 54196 under Slaughter. ;)

chrisk

Folding Captain
Hey guys;
got a backlog of tag requests and have sent a list to Gav to add some tags.

Thanks all and welcome!

rugox

Hey guys I joined and just completed my first wu:punk:

Folding name: Rugox

Lowmach

New the forums, but have enjoyed the site for a long time, thought I would get back into folding again. Used to fold for the EVGA team, but that was years ago.

Joined 54196 under user name: Lowmach

Thanks!

lobber

New to Folding

Hi, I am new to folding. I'm participating because ALS has affected 2 people I know.

My folding name is lobber_Steve as set up on my folding smp client.

I hope I set up my client correctly as I used lobber_Steve as the username and team 54196.

I didn't use Beavers_Gone_Bananas given the screen example that I was looking at....hope it's ok...
Otherwise, I guess I can set up another client again. Will be monitoring to see if I get any work units.

Also, I'm originally a NCIX forum person who became aware of HWC through their weblinks.

Look forward to helping the cause.

Slaughter

Hi lobber! Glad to see another folder! :)

Right now there is a competition going on, "Chimp Challenge 2011" and we are competing against a few other communities around the world. If you would like to join in the fun, please feel free! The more the merrier! To do so would require you to fold under the name Beavers_Gone_Bananas for the next 10 days (Should you wish to fold throughout the entire contest)

Here is the information -> http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardwarecanucks-f-h-team/42544-2011-official-hardware-canucks-chimp-challenge-thread-go-bananas-canada.html

Twitter