What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

prokaryote

Hi all,

I fold under the name prokaryote. Have a couple of boxen folding away along with some GPUs. Always had an interest in biology and I like that [email protected] has produced quite a bit of valuable results, so I push some electrons in their general direction. Joined HC since y'all are a fantastic team with a decent sense of camaraderie!

Cheers!

chrisk

Folding Captain
Hi all,

I fold under the name prokaryote. Have a couple of boxen folding away along with some GPUs. Always had an interest in biology and I like that [email protected] has produced quite a bit of valuable results, so I push some electrons in their general direction. Joined HC since y'all are a fantastic team with a decent sense of camaraderie!

Cheers!
Good to have ya! If you know of any other orphaned folders bring em right over!

PerryC

Hi all,

Cheers!
Welcome to the fold Way To FoldWay To Fold

Latest posts

Twitter