What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

MARSTG

WUs might be, but they are not that big in PPD, I think somewhere around 600PPD. You would get more points with a Geforce GT 220!

Blue

Actually I just checked, forums say about 900-1000PPD. But the points don't mean that much to me, if the WUs are unique to the PS3 then I'm happy to use it.

Wow don't see many of these folding anymore. I gave my PS3 a break from folding a long while back...are there many WUs on the PS3 these days?
Its folding p 3460 right now @11.2%, be done in 5 hrs

Cool guys, great team too. If I get my desktop in on this, then that will be even better. Probably moreso in the winter though, to heat the room haha

Feanor

Hi everyone. I'll be folding under the team 54196 (under the 111frodon name), as i'm canadian, and after 25 million points for techpowerup, i think it is time i switch to my country's team!

What i'm using for folding:

Rig 1

Core i7 [email protected],0 ghz SMP
3x gtx 460
and a gtx 470

Good for around 75k ppd

Rig 2

2x Xeon [email protected],6 ghz Bigadv native Linux

In the 125k ppd zone.

SugarJ

Staff member
Ravenor, Blue and Feanor, your tags are coming. Sorry for the delay, I was on holidays when Ravenor and Blue posted in this thread.

stoanee

Good to have more help for the mighty HWC team! Soon as the weather cools off you will see our points head upwards and onwards. I for one am already looking forward to the next Chimps Challenge! :haha:

batmansabe

Hi, my username is: batmansabe.
I'm from Peru but there are no peruvian teams so i decided to join this team since i like this forum a lot!
I've been folding on chw team. I use a core i5 [email protected] Ghz and a Radeon HD 7850.
(=

Twitter