What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

BeaverBender

OK, well the first WU has now processed for HWC, so I would now like to request a tag, s'il vous plait. The name is the same... BeaverBender.

BTW, how do I put Footnote quotes in a post, i.e. a tagline? Or is this something reserved for more senior members?

Gafanden

Now that I have my folding rig up and running for HCF I wouldn't mind getting a tag myself. My folding name is the same as my forum name: Gafanden. Thanks.

Supergrover

Website
www.cmstorm.com
OK, well the first WU has now processed for HWC, so I would now like to request a tag, s'il vous plait. The name is the same... BeaverBender.

BTW, how do I put Footnote quotes in a post, i.e. a tagline? Or is this something reserved for more senior members?
I take it you mean Signature, Sigs can be set in your User CP. Top of the page the left. Once open navigate to Edit Signature.

sswilson

Staff member

Now that I have my folding rig up and running for HCF I wouldn't mind getting a tag myself. My folding name is the same as my forum name: Gafanden. Thanks.
Tag request sent in as well as one for Blueem2 (even though you didn't come right out and ask for one.... ;) ). For some reason your WUs aren't showing up on the EOC chart, but they are confirmed on the Stanford page.

And yeah, as per SG's answer I believe what you're looking for is your sig which can be edited on your user CP page.

SugarJ

Staff member
Turnaround time on tags is usually a couple of days, unless there's a weekend involved.

I'm not sure I understand the instructions as I am new to folding, but my Folding name is PaperOrPlastic? the same as my forum name.

It's running now, and will be everytime I am not using my computer.. Hopefully..

Latest posts

Twitter