What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Thanks for the link chriskwarren. I'm not trying to fold for the contest as I know I may not be able to make it in time. Who knows though.

Thanks for the folding avatar too!
With your hardware, you should be able to fold for 15k. Have you installed Fahmon to verify your ppd?
I figured I may as well try this stuff out.

I am now folding... I think.

name is l-lunter. I'm not in the team statistics though so I'm alittle confused.
It may take a few hours for the Stanford database to update.
Hi everyone,

I've lurked around for a while and figured I'd start using my computer to help with research (it just sits there most of the time anyways). I'm running a e8400 which needs to be pushed harder (~400ppd) and a gtx 260 black edition (8000-8200ppd). Unfortunatly, I can't run it overnight since it's in my room but I'm looking forward to helping HWC into the double digits. Oh, and I'm under the name Trotts.
Damn nice ppd on the 260, and if you wish to puch your E8400 install the SMP Client. If you wish to ouch it even more, use the VMware Client - there is a sticky about it.

To all, Welcome to the Team.

nckid4u

I get 5500-6000 average right now with the gts250. I should have a second one soon. I going to set up my 680i with the gts250 and my pair of 8800gts when I get a few hours to kill setting it up, but for now it is one gts250 getting 5500+ppd and an 8800gt getting 3500-400ppd. My ppd dropped on my 8800 when I mixed the cards, but they do that...

LCB001

I get 5500-6000 average right now with the gts250. I should have a second one soon. I going to set up my 680i with the gts250 and my pair of 8800gts when I get a few hours to kill setting it up, but for now it is one gts250 getting 5500+ppd and an 8800gt getting 3500-400ppd. My ppd dropped on my 8800 when I mixed the cards, but they do that...
Gotta love the Shader Bug, it would be nice if they fixed that one of these years...

Daygard

Started folding a few days ago, but just got around to posting. Just a E8400 @ 4Ghz and 4850 here, but I'll do my best. Folding when I'm asleep or out.

LaurentYe

Hi i was looking for a canadian team to fold for because I bought a capable GPU to do the job and mite as well use it. Also, my gf lost her grandpa to cancer so hopefully folding can pave a path to the cure. My Folding ID is LaurentYe (same as my HWC ID).

lowfat

Staff member
This has likely been asked before, but hell if i am reading 24 pages of stuff.

Is it possible to have an SMP client run as a service? I dislike having that dos window open all the time.

Latest posts