What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

CMetaphor

Quadfather
So, I've joined using my budget OC box and am current folding on CPU/GPU. What else do I have to do?... I have a personal interest in folding now... So expect Behemoth to be folding for team 54196 in the future as well...

bojangles

Hey 3.0Charlie. Yeah I'll be able to make it. If you look at the scoreboard I've already hit 8k, and I'm almost done a 1920 point WU on SMP. I should be there in no time :).:thumb:

I found that if I close the door to my computer room, it keeps the computer "quiet" so that my parents don't get pissed for leaving the computer on :haha:.

kev.nam

Folding! Just got my GTX 260, time to put it to good use ;)

BTW does anyone else experience squeeling from the graphics card while folding? It seems to vary by the clocks I set it to. Atm I've underclocked my GPU and the noise is gone, but that means slower folding! :(

FiveNines

I've got mine up and running under the same username, FiveNines, but I have no idea whether it is working. It hasn't updated since I started it yesterday.

dub

Just started up a few days ago under the client name aprokopiw.

I recently built an i7 machine and figured Id put it to good use when I'm not on it.

man_alone

I started folding two days ago. Done 3 units so far. It seems that client is using at most 25% of mine CPU (Q9450). I have set Core Priority to "Slightly higher" and "CPU Usage Percent" is set to 100 as well. Does anybody know why my CPU load is so low? Sorry I am not an overclocker, my MB is cheap ECS board based on NVIDIA 7050 chipset.

Latest posts