What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

hertz9753

I have been folding for the the team about two weeks now. Using a XFX 260 Black, 8800gt and my PS3. I'm getting about 9000 ppd. It would be higher ,but I did the folding for pscout for a day and you just have to game or watch a movie sometimes. Not to long though because i'm addicted to folding and start getting the shakes if I don't get my full dose.

probationer

Well after sticking with OCAU for a couple of years i've decide to change over to HWC, not sure on how many PPD i'll be putting up until i get all my box's switched over. :thumb:

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Great to have you on board. Push hard to make that contest deadline!!

Kytael

been folding for just over a year for NCIX but I'll probably be folding for HWC now, I didn't know you guys had a team. I also got my friend to join folding for HWC. I have a 8800 GTS 512+Q6600 setup, he has a 9600GSO+E7200.

Drayin

im the friend mentioned in the above post with the lame 9600 gso. also came from ncix team.

my hard ware may be weak but it is always on. :biggrin:

sswilson

Staff member
im the friend mentioned in the above post with the lame 9600 gso. also came from ncix team.

my hard ware may be weak but it is always on. :biggrin:

Unfortunately it's too late for this particular contest (ends midnight PST), but if you have a look at the rules you'll see that we set them up so that dedicated folks with lower end hardware still have a good chance at the prize(s). You'll be golden for the next one..... :punk:

Pike

For what it's worth...i started today...don't know the ins and outs of this but i'll keep doing till this machine blows up :)

Latest posts