What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

Cobrajr122

I have started to fold under Team HWC! :clap:

Though not very active, I have been CPU folding for a few years, then dabbled with the GPU when it came out, then forgot about it for the past year.

I now have a GTX280sc crunching away and hopefully by next week I'll have 2 going at it!
I'll also be leaving my lowley 8400M GS on to crunch as well, better then nothing!

Folding name - Cobrajr122

Last edited:

Xeven

I started folding under HCF (only 1 WU at the moment :rofl:). I can only "donate" a stock i7 920 at the moment, but I hope to add in a couple of months when I finish up a new rig. I'm also looking into adding a couple of GTS 450's on another HTPC in a month, see how that goes. Hopefully it doesn't get too hot, I don't want to have to punch holes in my purty HTPC chassis. :haha:

Last edited:

chrisk

Folding Captain
I started folding under HCF (only 1 WU at the moment :rofl:). I can only "donate" a stock i7 920 at the moment, but I hope to add in a couple of months when I finish up a new rig. I'll also looking into adding a couple of GTS 450's on another HTPC in a month, see how that goes. Hopefully it doesn't get too hot, I don't want to have to punch holes in my purty HTPC chassis. :haha:

No worries! The i7 920 is a good folder, and the 450s are really something.

Welcome to the team!!

Numfar

Hey guys I started folding in the spring and just can't get enough of it:) I am folding under the name of Rodney_Meredith_Mckay. My currrent score is 440kish and over 1070 WU's. Does that qualify for one of those nifty tags? I am using the smp and gpu client which gets me over 4k in PPD i believe. My ATi 4890 was well broken in during the summer seen it get to 100 degrees and I've had a few BSOD's since i started folding...should i be concerned? I plan on getting two dx11 cards next year and having a full WC loop setup for them so I can fold like mad for the team:) Cheers

homer98

Hey there, folding for a little while now. Would really like a folding tag, folding name: homer98

Also glad its fall now, a lot cooler outside :p hopefully get my i7 folding soon once overclocked