What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
More like a reminder for myself. I don't request folding tags from Gav until I see a member post in here. And my post reminds me where I've caught up to. It's sometimes a slow process, but we get around to it eventually. :biggrin:

Shadowmeph

I don't like to waste allot and so folding is a great cause also now that I have my PC and vidcard water cooled and also it is now fall it is a perfect time to start folding especially when I very rarely turn off my PC

SwingOP3

Hi All!

Started folding today for HWC under my username. Started about 2 years ago with Team MPC and thought I'd come "home".

CoolHandL

Username: CoolHandL

been folding bits and pieces since the Chimp Challenge, looking to get back into it full time.

SwingOP3

Hey CoolHandL

I'm new here but I too will welcome you back.

Last edited:

d34n

Just started this folding stuff. Thought I may as well use my computer when I only actually play games very little. Ran the uni client for 4 days now just started this SMP one, hoping to try and keep it going. One question though, how do I pause it? Just close client?

username: bruce4life

Latest posts