What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

stoanee

Folding Team
Okay.. if I fold on 2 pcs do my PPD's count for both of them seperately or together? I have a second PC I'm going to dedicate to this ... and my main one overnight + when I'm not gaming. Hopefully it updates soon so I can start for you guys.

You can have multiple folding sources and they will all contribute to you & the team as long as that is where they are registered too. :thumb:

Welcome aboard!!

Way To Fold

blueem2

I need to assemble my Core 2 Duo and I'll get that going too... :) I don't think it's going to score all that high but I did have it running at over 4 GHz. (2.93GHz stock)

blueem2

Well, I got my core 2 duo assembled and folding. Only 4000 PPD because it has no foldable GPU :( Oh well!!

BeaverBender

Can someone please remind me how long it takes for the initial points to start showing up once I have changed the Team number to the HWC one? Is it a certain number of WU's that need to be submitted?

Oh, and BTW, I will require a tag once they start showing up.

G

Can someone please remind me how long it takes for the initial points to start showing up once I have changed the Team number to the HWC one? Is it a certain number of WU's that need to be submitted?

Oh, and BTW, I will require a tag once they start showing up.
You only need the one WU to "show up" but the stats site might be a little slow.
Been awhile since I switched teams while a WU is working but IIRC doesnt that WU PTs go to the team it was started with? And any WU started after go to the new team.
Again could be totally wrong since as I said been a looooong time since I switched team mid WU.

Latest posts