What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

tray

Hi everyone, I started a couple of folders today to heat my garage. Both machines are listed on my sig.

Username:TRAY
Folding for Hardware Canucks

Wondering if I could get a tag now? Thanks

dandelioneater

Hi everyone, I started a couple of folders today to heat my garage. Both machines are listed on my sig.

Username:TRAY
Folding for Hardware Canucks

Wondering if I could get a tag now? Thanks

Welcome. You've got some nice gpu folders there. I'm sure you'll be getting your tag very soon :haha:Way To Fold

tray

Thanks everyone! I pretty much have to leave the 4-480's computer on its own 15 amp breaker otherwise it trips, heh. It is getting nice and toasty in the garage already.

great_big_abyss

Yessir, that is some serious GPU action there. Welcome to the fold, and have fun. We've got a small but great bunch of dedicated folders here

Rollergold

Just started running F@H 7 and Rosetta @ Home a couple of hours ago
Username: Rollergold for both
Folding for the Canucks (of course)

Currently running these two on my main machine (money be a little tight at the moment) may build a dedicated machine in the future though.

Also since I just signed up I took this screenie as proof till my username can be looked up (link because the print screen of 2 screens is very wide)
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn17/rollergold/FHProof_zps8763b03d.png

Btw whats the best CPU brand when building a folding box?

Last edited:

Latest posts