What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

Hooded

Thanks for looking into this SugarJ

It seems to me that the team needs someone else that can update the members info.
Day 5 and still no tag won't be getting you guys any new members that will want to fold for the team.

I'm giving 7 days, then I'll take my folding else where.

great_big_abyss

Whoah whoah whoah, patience.... These things take a little time. You'll get your tag eventually, no need to be in such a hurry. We're awfully glad to have you onboard. We are but a small folding community, but we are mighty, yet we can still use all the help we can get.

In the meantime, why don't you put your folding stats in your sig? Like this:

[-foldingstats]YourFoldingTag[/foldingstats]

Like that ^^ but instead of [-folding] just do [folding]

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Thanks for looking into this SugarJ

It seems to me that the team needs someone else that can update the members info.
Day 5 and still no tag won't be getting you guys any new members that will want to fold for the team.

I'm giving 7 days, then I'll take my folding else where.

There's only one person that can add the tags, and it usually takes a couple of days for him to respond to my requests. He did PM me that he had added you and camofelix after my last request, but yours is not appearing. I haven't heard back on my request to look into it.

I won't comment on your implied threat and deadline.

Latest posts