What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New HCF folding members please post here for intro and tag requests!

AlexLee

Folding Team
Just started folding under 54196 (AlexLee). Just a quick question (not sure if it's asked before), but the software is only utilizing my CPU. GPU remains unused. Any ideas?

sswilson

Staff member
It's hit and miss at the moment as to which (if any) work units people are getting. They've had so many new users that they're having a hard time keeping the servers filled up with work. Just let it go and it'll pick up work when it's available.

Ssyrah

Folding Team
Watched the video, started folding and shared with friends and colleagues!
I'm folding for the team with username Ssyrah 🤘🤘🤘

sswilson

Staff member
If members who are folding are interested in getting a Folding "tag" we've set up a method for individual members to enable it on their account.

Select your username in the top R/H corner of the forum screen and select "Account Details". From there, enter the HWC folding team number (54196) into the "Folding Team" Field.

This will not update immediately, apparently the forum software does several daily scans of these settings and "should" update within a few hours.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
will start folding tonight after my 12 hr stint in ER Dept, my itx build will be put to good use, ill use my forum nickname,

Latest posts