What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New Home

misterlarry

While the move is not complete, we have purchased a new house in The Woodlands, Texas. Our mortgage is taking longer than usual to set up because we are two foreign nationals with no credit record in the U.S. The mortgage broker actually told me that it would be easier to get approved if we had a poor credit score (figure that out). Anyways, the house should be ready for final inspections within two weeks and have a possession date of early to mid August. Can't wait; tired of hotels. Here's a couple of pics.

:bananafunky: :bananafunky: :bananafunky: :bananafunky: :bananafunky:

sswilson

Staff member
Yep, great looking house, but I don't think I'd want to be a roofer in a sub-division designed by that particular architect..... ;)

misterlarry

I figure about half the cost. However, all is not what it appears in the promised land; property taxes are about three times higher but no state income tax. I think we're still ahead in the long run.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Arinoth

Staff member
I get the song "Your house, is a very very very fine house" as it looks great

Latest posts

Twitter