What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New Ipad2 price

The Quicken

Any Idea what the price for a base model Ipad2 (16GB, WiFi) will be after the Ipad3 is released?

Soullessone21

oh kewl so theres a iPad 3 now when did that come out:p its called "iPad" or "The new iPad" just got out of my training seminar with Apple such a ******* joke. and the current models of iPad 2 will all drop by $100 from list

The Quicken

oh kewl so theres a iPad 3 now when did that come out:p its called "iPad" or "The new iPad" just got out of my training seminar with Apple such a ******* joke. and the current models of iPad 2 will all drop by $100 from list

Current Ipad 2 price = $419.99 for base model....so for $100 more I can get the Ipad 3 base model.....what a joke.

If Apple dropped it below the $400 mark I would grab a Ipad 2 today...but now I'm back to looking at what the competition is offering.:ph34r:

dandelioneater

^^
I think the reason the 2 & 3 are so close in price is becasue they are the same thing. The 3 has some newer hardware - thats it:sad: . Nothing great IMO about the 3. Playbook or galaxy tab would be my choice if I was going for a tablet these days.

Sam_Reynolds

News Editor
You would expect the other manufacturers to release their tablets, or cut prices with the iPad 3 on the market. I'll buy a new tablet as soon as I can get a decent 3G one that is below $500.

Latest posts