What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New Keyboard

FreeKnight

Check Memory Express. They don't have stores in NS, but they did keep a CM board with browns in stock online in the past.

MacJunky

You can always remove the switches and replace them with something else if you do not mind the soldering. :p
Of course then you have to locate either a bucket of new switches or a donor keyboard.

lowfat

Staff member
You can always remove the switches and replace them with something else if you do not mind the soldering. :p
Of course then you have to locate either a bucket of new switches or a donor keyboard.

$0.8 to $1.25 per switch @ Digikey. :thumb:

moocow

Any suggestion on a budget mechanical KB? I'm looking at Cherry G80-3800 Blue Switch for $70 or Corsair Raptor K50 for $75 on NCIX.

MacJunky

GrumpyGeek

i was able to get the Coolermaster Quickfire TK with Browns from Amazon US for less then anywhere i could find it in Canada.

Can't wait for it to come now.

fortkentdad

Outside the box idea - or outside the keyboard - how about very soft music in the background - lullabies or classical, or maybe the sounds of nature CD's you can get - very soothing - sometimes helps babies sleep and masks other noises. Just something to consider.

experienced grandpa talking here.

Latest posts