What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New Lian Li 'Case'

J_M

Interesting enough for an ITX case. I hated it at first look but now I kinda like it - certainly unique.

techPowerUp :: Lian Li PC-T1R Spider Case Review :: Page 1 / 5

finishedspiderfloor.jpg

Polygon

That would be cool to have as a display in your house. I know some design type people who have wacky stuff like this in their houses. But other than that, I don't see how it could be very functional.

Looks neat though.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Looks cool with no wires hanging off its "Face". Once those wires are there, the effect will probably be ruined unless you're clever about it.

AmuseMe

Looks like it can only hold an mATX? It also appears that on each "leg" only one of the "toes" are actually on the ground.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Looks like it can only hold an mATX? It also appears that on each "leg" only one of the "toes" are actually on the ground.

That's ITX actually, yet they "waste space" with a full-sized PSU. A 120w DC-DC would've worked just fine. Or at least a 300w SFX (like the one in the SS SG-05/06).

AmuseMe

That's ITX actually, yet they "waste space" with a full-sized PSU. A 120w DC-DC would've worked just fine. Or at least a 300w SFX (like the one in the SS SG-05/06).

ITX right. I should have noticed that. I usually just look at how many PCIE and RAM slots there are :haha: MATX would have a couple more.