What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New PC building advice

iamjoeybro

I’ve been recently wanting a PC and now I’m thinking of getting one. I need advice on which components I should be getting for a PC. The PC needs good performance and have decent graphics. These are the components I have so far.

-AMD Ryzen 5 2600 CPU
-MSI ProSeries AMD A320 Motherboard
-Thermaltake Versa H18 Casing
-AMD RX 5700 XT GPU
-Silicon Power 512GB SSD

-TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z RAM
-Thermaltake Smart 430W

Is there anything I should be concerned about, such as compatibility with components with each other? Is there any component I should swap out for the best performance? Any advice will be appreciated.

Bond007

Confirm you already have some of those parts, or is what you are planning

I would upgrade the power supply before assembling. I would aim for a quality 650watt power supply.

if you are asking for over build advice, we need a lot more info (purpose, budget,monitor, country, etc).

Skippman

The one thing in there that concerns me most is the power supply. It's way under powered. Power supplies are one of the few PC components that can last you several systems. I'd recommend something in the 750W range for compatibility a few years down the road as your system evolves.

Latest posts