What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New record for the Team!

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Since the ranks have grown with new members and some old ones are back to folding, the Team has a new Daily record!

7034783a64207535.jpg

Well done. :thumb:

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Nice going guys!!! Any clue how the Phenoms are doing in folding?

3.0charlie

I don't think anyone is using a Phenom for folding on the team. Do you know if a member here has a Phenom?

enaberif

Hmmm I'll see what the difference in my power bill be when using my ps3 to fold ;) And hook it up to your team :p

3.0charlie

Hey, thanks for the points! But I taught you were folding for another team, right?

enaberif

Hey, thanks for the points! But I taught you were folding for another team, right?

Me? You can fold for more than 1 team you know. But I haven't been folding for anyone for awhile as my desktop has been shutdown and up so many times in the last little while.

3.0charlie

Oh! I know. And I mistook you for Eldonko, whom is the captain of another folding team. Sorry.

lcdguy

Folding Team
I just started but i am hoping i am helping as i have 7 rigs folding for hardware canucks now. Ranging from as low as a dual PII Server to a Opteron / X2 level. Now if i could only get the linux client to work i could add another :D

Latest posts