What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New setup pic

alberto

The colour of the tubing is pretty good. I am going to be doing watercooling set up for a customer soon and he doesn't know what he wants at all so I am definitely going to suggest this.

kongfoo911

The colour of the tubing is pretty good. I am going to be doing watercooling set up for a customer soon and he doesn't know what he wants at all so I am definitely going to suggest this.

You might want to tell the customer to shortening up the tubes though :biggrin:...I've generously went for longer tubes so when I re-fill/bleeding the loop, so I don't have to remove everything out. And don't have to shake/roll/lean/sideway the case to get all the bubbles out. Damn thing is heavy and don't want my sweaty fingers slipped. However, aesthetics-sake, it's a mess.:bleh:

alberto

Haha, hadn't realized you'd replied :p
And yeah, though I did notice the long tubing I was also kind wondering if that served a purpose :p As for the shake/roll/lean, would you have to do all that when you're just refilling? I thought refilling was concerned with just adding more liquid to the res?

And aesthetically it isn't too bad :p it's a big case so it kind of fills it out :p

kongfoo911

All that shake/roll/lean meant to take out all the little bubbles in the loop. You have the most air-bubbles when you first filling the tubes with liquid...stop and start the pump, several time is the key. Sorry for the confusion :doh:...you're right, refilling is to top the res. NO rolling and shaking needed.

Well that's why you need a full tower...to fill it up...hehe